Chao Pinhole Surgery Technique™
For patients diagnosed with receding gums or those who are showing signs of gum recession, AZPerio’s specialists may recommend the Pinhole Surgical Technique™ (PST™) to enhance their smiles.
PST™ is an incision-free procedure that involves creating a small hole and, using specialized instruments, loosening the gum tissue and transferring it to the areas of gum recession. Many patients who choose this procedure remark about the simplicity and effectiveness of the entire process.
PST™ is an excellent treatment option for many patients with receding gums; AZPerio’s specialists offer a comprehensive range of options to treat receding gums and will tailor their treatment recommendation to the specific needs of each patient.
Benefits of The Pinhole Surgical Technique
Some of the key benefits of PST™ include:
• Minimally invasive alternative to gum surgery
• No bleeding, swelling, or pain that is associated with gum surgery
• No incisions or sutures involved
• Immediate cosmetic results with a healthier and more attractive smile
• Fast recovery and healing time
• Multiple teeth can be treated in a single visit
View an animation of the Chao Pinhole Surgery Technique™ below: